Advanced Psychic Development – International Accreditation (Online)
with Eloise Francois
Term 3: Thursdays 7 September – 26 October 2023
8pm – 10pm (SAST) / 7pm – 9pm (BST)
Venue: Online via Zoom
Term Cost: R1300 (SA Residents Only) / £120 (International Students)
Booking & Payment Deadline: 30 August 2023
Interview Required: Yes – Please contact email@example.com to enquire about an interview
This course is for those wishing to deepen their psychic communication.
This Advanced Class is for students who have already attained a good, solid foundation, completed our Intermediate Psychic Development Course and are able to do an accurate reading for 20 minutes and are now looking to move to the next level with your psychic development.
In this course we will focus on:
- How to structure readings
- Building symbol index for protection and guidance
- Fine tuning Clair senses
If you are now looking to improve your readings and move up to a new level and focus, we encourage you to step out of your comfort zone and join us to improve the accuracy, quality and content of your work, all within a safe and supportive environment.
We will build your psychic vocabulary in doing readings with clarity, detail and meaning for others and ourselves.
- Students must have completed the School of Intuition and Healing’s Energy Balancing Course (or similar)
- Students must have completed and graduated from the School of Intuition and Healing’s Psychic Development Course for beginners (or similar).
- Students must have completed and graduated from the School of Intuition and Healing’s Psychic Development Course for intermediates (or similar).
- If the prospective student is not known to the School a short telephone interview may be required. Acceptance onto the course is at the discretion of the tutor.
You will also have access to tutor feedback and mentorship throughout the term via a WhatsApp group, guiding you through your development progress.
To receive the IPHM international accreditation, there will be a 30-minute assessment according to the programme standards provided on day 1.
On passing the assessment you will receive an International Accreditation for Advanced Psychic Development through the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine Accreditation Board.
About the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine:
IPHM is the largest leading independent professional accreditation board worldwide. Certifying alternative therapists, practitioners, healers, beauticians and training providers for good and proper practice based in the United Kingdom – https://www.iphm.co.uk