Crystals for Beginners (Online)
With Sole Chirco
Event Date: TBD
Interview Required: No
Ready for the next leap in your spiritual development? Enhance your natural intuitive and healing abilities by working with crystals while keeping your energy grounded, clear and protected. This workshop is ideal for beginners who would like to learn more about crystals but don’t know where to start. The content has been designed to include a step-by-step induction to the world of crystals suitable even for complete newbies.
This workshop is perfect for you if:
- You are fascinated by crystals but don’t know how to harness their spiritual and healing powers
- You want to be able to confidently select the most appropriate crystals for your needs
- You are eager to incorporate crystals in your everyday life in easy and practical ways
Things you will learn:
- How to confidently select crystals for specific needs and intentions so that you can pick the most suitable ones
- How to build a crystal starter set based on your spiritual practice and energetic makeup
- How to work with crystals as part of your energy management routine so that you can keep your energy grounded, cleared and protected
- How to receive messages from crystals so that you can deepen your spiritual practice
- How to safely handle crystals so that you can enjoy their healing benefits without any worries or concerns
As an additional bonus, we will also cover how to care for crystals and some basic crystal healing techniques.
Please note: make sure to have your crystals available on the day for training purposes. See list of suggested crystals suitable for beginners below. All crystals in the list are readily available at affordable prices.
Recommended crystals for beginners – select all or a few from the list below:
- A basic chakra set. Suggested crystals: snow quartz, amethyst, blue lace agate, green aventurine, citrine, carnelian, red jasper
- A crystal with cleansing properties such as selenite
- A protective crystal such as black tourmaline or hematite
- A grounding crystal such as red jasper
- Some good all-rounders: clear quartz, rose quartz, amethyst and citrine