Reading for Others with Confidence (Online)
With Sole Chirco
Event Date: TBD 2024
Day & Time: Saturday 12am – 3pm (South Africa) / 10am to 1pm (UK)
Venue: Online via Zoom
Cost: R900 (SA Residents Only) / £40 (International Students)
Booking & Payment Deadline: TBD 2024
Interview Required: No
As intuitives and healers, we are often focused on learning new techniques or expanding our spiritual development. However, when it comes to putting our skills to work with others, we might feel stuck or lack the confidence to take the leap.
This workshop addresses questions, concerns and blocks that might come up when working with others so that you can finally be confident about sharing your gifts in the world.
This workshop is perfect for you if:
- You are committed to your spiritual journey but feel uneasy about sharing your gifts with others
- You would like to share your intuitive abilities with others in a professional, structured and ethical manner
- You want to set up your own practice or pro-bono services
Things you will learn:
- How to build confidence in your abilities and connection with Spirit
- How to structure a session
- How to deliver clear and relevant information
- The basics of how to set up a professional practice (as a business or pro-bono)
- Tips, tricks and best kept secrets to make every session a great experience for both you and your clients
We will also cover topics such as accepting mistakes, setting expectations, boundaries, setting the space and other practical arrangements, confidentiality and dealing with difficult clients.
Suitable for: intuitives, mediums, tarot/oracle readers, angel communicators, psychics, channellers and anyone who uses their intuition to receive guidance and deliver messages.
FEEDBACK FROM PARTICIPANTS
"It was fantastic and exactly what I needed." Susana
"I thoroughly enjoyed this workshop: it was very informational and practical, with lots of tips and things to think about that were easy to understand and straight forward enough to carry out. The tutor was very good, friendly, knowledgeable, and patient. Just the right length as well, didn’t feel like it dragged on, and it still provided all the information, with plenty of time for participants to have their say, or questions answered. Price was very reasonable too: a lot of information and advice from someone who knows what they are talking about, but does it in layman’s terms, and all without breaking the bank or your brain." Kirstie