Animal Communication Exploration for Everyone (Online or In-Person)
With Debbie Caknis
Event Date: 21 May 2022
Day & Time: Saturday 10am – 5pm (South Africa) / 9am – 4pm (UK)
Venue: Online via Zoom
Cost: R975 (SA Residents Only) / £65 (International Students)
Booking & Payment Deadline: 13 May 2022
Interview Required: No
Have you ever wondered how animal communicators do what they do?
Join Debbie Caknis for a remarkable journey. Come and explore and learn how to talk to your pets in their language in a fun interactive way.
Did you know that animals have a way of knowing if we are sad, happy, stressed, frustrated, or even sick, and that they intuitively tune into our energy and act accordingly to whatever they are receiving as well as perceiving?
As sentient beings we are all connected – if you think you cannot do this you will be easily surprised – you do not need to have a special gift, or unusual ability to have conversations with animals, just your deep love for them and a strong desire to understand them.
After this 1-day workshop you will walk away with simple tools and techniques and be able to practise communicating with your own animals at home and those of your friends and family.
This workshop is for you if:
• You wish to have a deeper, more heartfelt connection with your fur friends and fur children.
• Your animals have an emotional, mental, or physical concern you want to understand and help them with.
• You work with animals full-time or voluntarily and wish to help animals feel happier and healthier.
• You care about all animals and wish to expand your awareness of what other species feel and think.
• You realise the wisdom that animals innately have and you wish to tap into that wisdom.
About this workshop:
• Explanation of the what, why, and how of animal communication
• Exploration of how you will receive information from animals
• Exercises on how to relax the body and quiet your mind and trust
• Learn how to sense energy
• Meditation to strengthen the right brain hemisphere to intuition
• Learn how to “listen” with the heart using the Heart-to-Heart technique
• Send and receive information telepathically
• Communicate with animals who are present “face to face”
• Practise communicating distantly with an animal using a photo
• Receive answers about your animal from another student
• Meditation to meet your personal animal guide
The key benefits of this workshop:
• You will learn, understand, and experience animal communication.
• You will learn how to reach the quiet space within your heart and mind which will enable a connection.
• You will practise communicating with visiting animals.
• You will be communicating with other course participants’ animals using a photo and some easy to answer questions that will then be corroborated by the guardian.
Come play… learn… and in so doing allow our fur friends to have a voice 🙂